Layne Forum Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The neverending frustration thread

3 posters

Go down

The neverending frustration thread Empty The neverending frustration thread

Post  LaynesGirl Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

RANT HERE ABOUT SHIT DRIVING YOU NUTZ!
LaynesGirl
LaynesGirl

Back to top Go down

The neverending frustration thread Empty Re: The neverending frustration thread

Post  mdespain38 Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 pm

I am at work, at my computer and I keep nodding off. I just want to go home and take a nap.

mdespain38

Back to top Go down

Post  LaynesGirl Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:58 pm

I just drove all the way home from Costco to find that on my receipt I have charges ($65.00 worth) of shit I didn't buy!!! I am so f'ing irritated right now. How the fuck does one manage to scan items that do not exsist??? I can see if they were items from the guy in front of me and they were at the very top of the reciept but these were in the DEAD MIDDLE of the reciept... HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??? What a douchebag! Ugh srry guys I'm pissed off... had to rant!
LaynesGirl
LaynesGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Machel Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 pm

So did you pay for the other guys shit? That's just wrong.

I have a fever blister on my mouth that looks like a shanker.

And how the hell do you check your pm's on here?
Machel
Machel
Admin

https://layne.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LaynesGirl Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 pm

NO... I could see if it was the first set of items listed on the receipt, then it would be likely to be the other guys shit mixed in with ours but the items were dead smack in the middle of the receipt! These items (based on the line up of the receipt) show that they were in the middle of our inventory when ringing up... WTF? Ya know what I mean??? How does that happen??? How is it possible to scan items onto a reciept when they never exsisted in my pile of shit that I was paying for? I almost get this shady feeling that the guy ringing up our shit scanned stuff he wanted for himself and put it on our bill (like maybe he had this crap under the counter and just scanned when we weren't looking)... If some of you may not have ever been to a Sam's Club or a Costco it is CRAZY busy in those places so he could have EASILY done this and we would have been distracted loading up our stuff..... ugh..... whatever just another thing to annoy me today.

UGH I da know I gotta headache.... Costco bastards lol Evil or Very Mad
LaynesGirl
LaynesGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Machel Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm

My throat hurts.
Machel
Machel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LaynesGirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

UGH I'm sorry love Sad I know that shit is SO annoying, everytime you have to swallow it hurts! I hope you feel better real soon! Usually (for me when my throat hurts) it means that I have a bunch of drainage from my sinuses and a cold is coming Sad double up on your C Vitamins and drink LOTS of fluids! I know you are in FL but hot tea or soup REALLY helps, along with throat drops and all that shit too. Keep blowing you nose if you can, get that shit OUT! Anything HOT really helps and remember... The more you pee the faser that shit gets out of your body so drink lots of fluids even if it is alcohol LOL seriously! You know how much alcohol makes you pee AND it kills germs too.

My ears have been kinda hurting lately too... must be the shift in weather I guess. Feel better real soon Smile
LaynesGirl
LaynesGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Machel Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Yea it's my allergies. And I have 2 huge oak trees in my front yard. yay.
Machel
Machel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LaynesGirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 pm

I got a virus from Facebook that got past my anti-virus and I had to wipe EVERYTHING out and start over again! This includes my schoolwork (thank god I backed that up) and ALL of my pictures of Layne. Yahoo Messenger, all saved sites like here and the other sits..etc... It has been HELL! Thankfully I am back online and can finish my term paper. I have been such a wreck over this and have been on and off the phone with dell trying to correct the drivers, as of now my video drivers are wiped out and THAT pisses me off like u would not believe! They are also not hekofull in this matter at Dell.

Anyhow.. Machel I lost your ID and when Itried to re-install it said you were not vaild, did u delete? If so thats cool just let me know. I CANNOT believe that my 400 (some odd) pics of Layne are gone, now I have to do what I can to find them all again and re-save! What abunch of bullshit! $300.00 later I am back on my operating systems but still annoyed and pissed
LaynesGirl
LaynesGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down